Watch our Educational Videos
Periodontal Disease is painless. It affects 87% of the population, and often victims are unaware. There are warning signs, and the American Dental Association and our staff want you to be aware.
- Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth or toothpick between them?
- Are your gums red, swollen, tender?
- Are your gums pulling away from your teeth?
- Do you see pus between your teeth and your gums when your gums are pressed?
- Are your permanent teeth loose or separating?
- Is there any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite?
- Is there any change in the fit of your partial dentures?
- Do you have bad breath?